Sunday, June 3, 2007

June and waiting on the "call"

Well it is Sunday. Jeff and Ty are at the ball park and we have finished a weekend at a Baseball Tournament here in Ga.



We are still awaiting the "call" from Jeff's company so that we can go on w/ our lives. I really hate this "hurry up and wait" mode we seem to be in. Like a water spout, going around and around just waiting for the right time and place to "DROP"! As Jeff seems to put it so eloquently " Rob, you just hate not being in control", and once I stepped back and really thought about what he said............. It is when I come to the conclusion that I, am not in control. That God, alone is in control, He just lets us think we are. Kind of like taking flying lessons. Where there is a control for the student, and there are the main controls for the "Pilot". God is the pilot, and He has His hands on the wheel and say's ever so gently "I've got it".

No comments: